Main / Board / Trainwreck 1979

Trainwreck 1979

Trainwreck 1979

Name: Trainwreck 1979

File size: 879mb

Language: English

Rating: 1/10

Download

Trainwreck Lyrics: I was born, on the highway, in a train wreck / With a heart , that was beating, out of my chest / So now I follow it, around the world, I can't. I've fallen in love with this song but I have no idea what it's talking about. I checked global-exchanger.com for it, but the song wasn't even on there so I. Death from Above is a Canadian rock duo consisting of bassist Jesse F. Keeler and drummer . On July 8, , the band released a single, "Trainwreck ", and announced more details of their upcoming studio album, The Physical World.

Lyrics to "Trainwreck " song by Death From Above I was born on the highway in a trainwreck With a heart that was beating outta my chest So now if I f. Trainwreck by Death from Above song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. 8 Jul Take a listen to the album's first single, "Trainwreck ," a relentless piece of all-cylinders punk that shows time has done little to deter.

I was born on the highway / In a train wreck / With a heart that was beating / Outta my chest / So now I follow it around the world / I can't keep up if I don't get it. "Trainwreck " is a record single performed by Death From Above from their album, The Physical World. The song is featured at the end of Act 5. Death from Above - Trainwreck (Letra e música para ouvir) - I was born on the highway / In a trainwreck / With a heart / That was beating outta my. 7 Jul Zane Lowe just debuted “Trainwreck ,” the album's first single, on his BBC Radio show, and it's a pounding and energetic song, spirited. Check out Trainwreck by Death From Above on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on global-exchanger.com

8 Jul Stream Trainwreck by Death From Above from desktop or your mobile device. 18 Apr Find a Death From Above - Trainwreck first pressing or reissue. Complete your Death From Above collection. Shop Vinyl and. 7 Jul The reunited Death From Above have shared "Trainwreck " from their forthcoming LP The Physical World. It premiered on Zane. 11 Sep Catch the season finale of MTV's Teen Wolf this week? DFA 's hot & rising single "Trainwreck " was featured in the last episode.

More:

Реклама
© 2018 global-exchanger.com - all rights reserved!